2007 Planned Activities
Social and Professional Networking
- 6 networking/site visit/best practice events. These will address a broad range of corporate social responsibility elements, different geographic locations within our service area (Memphis, Cordova, Collierville, Germantown, and the entire Greater Memphis Area), and a variety of networking activities.
- Workshop on Socially Reponsible Investing
- Partner with Memphis non-profits and universities on education focused events.
- Partnership with Dress for Success for a community service project
- Community service day with Hands on Memphis' Servathon
- Community service day with Habitat for Humanity
- Planning for an awards program for CSR activities in the community
- Weekend trip to the November 2007 Net Impact National Conference at Vanderbilt University
- Support and partnership on initiatives of Tennessee student NI chapters and local non-profit organizations
Memphis Net Impact Calendar